Technology & Licensing Agreements
Experienced Technology Lawyer in Bergen County
- Technology Development & Licensing Agreements
- Technology Escrow Agreements
- Technology Development Agreements
- IP Protection & Commercialization
- Non-Competition and Invention Assignment Agreements
- Master Services Agreements & SOW's
- Business Contracts/Agreements
- Start-Up Businesses
Need Practical Help?
Call us 201-446-9643
- You always speak to a partner
- A partner handles your case from start to finish
- All calls and emails are returned the same day
- Appointments out of the office near where you work or live
What Sets Me Apart From Other Law Firms?
In addition to practicing law, I own a Tech Startup. This experience can add value to any negotiation your company is engaged in to license software/technology or expand and protect your IP portfolio.
Software & SaaS Agreements
As a software and technology law firm, we represent companies of all sizes in negotiating a wide variety of agreements ranging from cloud-based SAAS, traditional software agreements, master service agreements, SOW's, consulting agreements, contractor agreements, terms of service, privacy policies, data retention, and trade secrets.
Startup Consulting & Advisory Services
Providing strategic legal services to early stage start-ups and small businesses on customer and market validation, go to market strategies, evaluation of business model, executive summary, pitch deck and business plan, preparing for investor meetings, hiring independent contractors and operational issues so clients can properly scale their businesses.
Start-Up & Small Business Counseling
- Entity Formation (Corps & LLCs)
- Shareholder Agreements
- Business Contracts & Agreements
- Sales & Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Severance Packages
- Buy & Sale of Businesses
- Business to Business Contracts
You need an experienced counsel to guide you through these questions and the processes that could result in a positive outcome for you.