Software & Technology Practice areas
Experienced Software and Technology Lawyer based in Bergen County NJ specializing in the following areas:
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and traditional software agreements
- IP Protection & Commercialization
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Contracts/Agreements
- Start-Up Businesses
Need Practical Help?
Call us 201-446-9643
- You always speak to a partner
- A partner handles your case from start to finish
- All calls and emails are returned the same day
- Appointments out of the office near where you work or live
We provide legal advice to both SaaS, traditional software companies, and startups on a wide range of legal issues including software licensing, development, intellectual property and data protection, privacy, and trade secrets.
Technology Law: Software & Licensing Agreements
As a software and technology law firm, we represent companies of all sizes in negotiating a wide variety of agreements ranging from cloud-based SAAS, traditional software agreements, master service agreements, SOW's, consulting agreements, contractor agreements, terms of service, privacy policies, data retention, and trade secrets.
Our firm assists companies in analyzing their insurance needs to fit with their business profile, and we also consult with companies seeking to develop software in determining whether their product provides any value to the marketplace.
Start-Up Business Legal Counseling & Entity Formation
- Entity Formation (Corps & LLCs)
- Shareholder Agreements
- Business Contracts & Agreements
- Sales & Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Severance Packages
- Executive Compensation Packages
- Business to Business Contracts
You need an experienced counsel to guide you through these questions and the processes that could result in a positive outcome for you.