Software License Agreement Lawyer Legal Advice provided by Andrew S. Bosin who reviews and negotiates software license agreements, contracts, end user licensing agreements (EULA), samples, forms and templates for startups, licensees, developers, and enterprise software companies from his offices … [Read more...]
Top rated New Jersey Business Law Attorney Andrew S. Bosin is one of New Jersey’s leading, skilled business lawyers experienced in providing business law legal services, advice and counseling to individuals, small business owners, startups, entrepreneurs, website and internet companies located in Bergen County, Passaic County, Sussex County, Essex County, Hudson County, Morris County and Union County. Andrew provides affordable cost effective legal services by offering clients fixed fee and flat fee legal packages. Andrew believes clients should know to the penny when they sign a Retainer Agreement how much his services are going to cost them.
Andrew Bosin represents clients in many kinds of business transactions ranging from a simple business corporate entity formation incorporation to complex acquisitions to purchase and sale of businesses and business asset purchase agreements.
Andrew routinely assists clients with the following legal matters:
- Business startup, entity selection, formation and incorporation including NJ LLC’s and Delaware C Corporation
- Negotiation, review and revision of basic organizational documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements or buy-sell agreements
- Contract documentation regarding customer or vendor relationships and other essential business operations
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts and business agreements
- Real estate transactions from office or commercial leasing to land development and construction contracting
- Representing buyers and sellers in the sale and purchase of local New Jersey Businesses
- Employment law advice including negotiation, review and enforcement of restrictive covenants such as employment agreements, non-compete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Negotiating Executive Employment Compensation Package Agreements dealing with salary, bonus, deferred compensation, stock, options equity and vesting
- Drafting nondisclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements for your business
- Drafting technology, software and SaaS agreements, contracts and licenses
- Drafting mobile app contracts and agreements and software application development agreements
- Drafting internet law contracts and website agreements including terms and conditions, privacy policies and web hosting agreements
- Providing legal advice on Intellectual Property (IP) protection and IP licensing agreements
Experienced NJ Limited Liability Company (LLC) Business Entity Formation Attorney
Experienced, leading, top rated, skilled New Jersey Limited Liability Company LLC attorney lawyer Andrew S. Bosin advises start-up companies, entrepreneurs and business owners about the different ways they can legally structure and form their businesses, from the very beginning, so that a solid foundation is created to protect them, which include incorporation (C-corporations and S-corporations), limited liability company (LLC), partnerships and other business entities.
The decisions you make about the legal business formation structure of a new business in the earliest stages of its existence can often result in a successful business going forward. In doing so, your personal assets will be fully protected from corporate or limited partnership liability. Moreover, putting a proper legal structure in place whether by means of an LLC or C Corp is analogous to a coach putting a good game plan or playbook into effect so that decisions about percentage of ownership, voting rights and sale of shares or the company itself can be done in an orderly manner. The other benefit of putting a proper corporate structure in place is that prospective investors, lenders, partners or purchasers will more likely be interested in your company because you have taken the time to legally structure and define your company.
Getting your business started and off the ground might be the most difficult part of your company's life. Performing the Proper and right entity selection and formation is a necessary component of the foundation of your business , which is why New Jersey business lawyer Andrew S. Bosin guides clients through each stage of the business formation process with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury.
Top Rated New Jersey Business Lawyer Attorney
Top rated New Jersey business lawyer attorney Andrew S. Bosin provides effective, affordable and skilled representation to small business owners, entrepreneurs and startups.
Highly skilled New Jersey business lawyer attorney Andrew S. Bosin has over 20 years experience handling hundreds of complex business and employment disputes and has been awarded four jury verdicts.
Experienced New Jersey Business Lawyer Attorney Andrew Bosin is a highly skilled New Jersey Business Lawyer Attorney. Andrew has over 20 years experience handling hundreds of complex business and employment disputes and has been awarded four jury verdicts.
Leading New Jersey Business Lawyer Attorney Andrew S. Bosin can effectively negotiate, draft, structure or review any business contract or business agreement.
Leading experienced Bergen County business contract lawyer attorney Andrew S. Bosin provides cost-effective, affordable and leading representation to small business owners, entrepreneurs and startups.
Buying A Business in New Jersey
Buying A Business in New Jersey – Leading and experienced New Jersey Business Buy Purchase Attorney Andrew S. Bosin represent buyers in the purchase of businesses located in New Jersey. Andrew drafts and negotiates contracts for the purchase of businesses along with negotiating Asset Purchase Agreements.
Selling a Business | New Jersey Business Sale Attorney
Do you need to sell a business in New Jersey? Contact experienced top rated leading Business Sale Attorney Andrew S. Bosin who can guide you through the process of selling a business in New Jersey which includes drafting and negotiating business sale contracts, asset purchase agreement and the Bill of Sale.
www.njbusiness-attorney.com | 201-446-9643 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew S. Bosin LLC is a Software License Agreement Lawyer who offers startups, software companies, licensees, licensors and enterprise clients tips on how to successfully negotiate Software License Agreements. Please contact #Software #License #Agreement #Lawyer Andrew S. Bosin Esq. for a free … [Read more...]
Andrew S. Bosin LLC provides legal advice and reviews and negotiates software contracts, software agreements, EULA’s, end user licensing agreements, SaaS Agreements, mobile app contracts, mobile app development agreements and templates for licensees, licensors, startups, developers, and enterprise … [Read more...]
#Software #End #User #License #Agreement #Attorney Andrew S. Bosin drafts, reviews and negotiates software agreements, contracts, licenses, EULA’s, end user licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, mobile app contracts, mobile app development agreements and templates for startups, developers, and … [Read more...]