Need to hire an app lawyer, attorney, law firm or get legal advice for a New York City mobile application software company, startup or developer for contracts, licensing agreements and development? Are you located in NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, Suffolk County or Nassau County and about to engage in mobile app software agreement development contract or licensing deals and need an expert, skilled lawyer to help you navigate startup law and to negotiate and advise on business legal contracts and agreements?
Mobile App Attorney Andrew S. Bosin LLC runs his nationwide tech startup law firm from offices based in New Jersey. Andrew works closely and mentors tech, SaaS, & mobile app startups, small business owners, investors, bootstrapped companies, founders and entrepreneurs in evaluating the options available when considering business entity formation and incorporation and which business, technology or licensing agreements work best for your company.
What makes Andrew different from all other Mobile App lawyers and big law firms in the United States is that he is an entrepreneur in his own right and has walked in the same shoes as you. Several years ago at the same time while maintaining his startup law firm Andrew started a global SaaS company with partners. Andrew understands how to build, scale and grow a startup efficiently, quickly and to avoid make the same trite mistakes that inexperienced startups and founders often make.
Andrew drafts, negotiates and reviews the following business software, technology legal documents and agreements:
- Business Formation and Incorporation
- Delaware C Corporation/Bylaws
- Founders Stock Agreements
- Angel, Pre-Revenue & Seed Financing
- LLC’s | Operating Agreements
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions and Applications
- Big Data and Analytics
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Technology contracts and agreements
- Technology licenses and technology agreements
- Software license agreements
- Intellectual Property (IP) Licensing & Transfer Agreements
- Mobile App Development Contracts and Agreements
- SaaS Subscription Agreements and End User Licensing Agreements
Andrew bills and charges clients fixed flat rate legal fees paid upfront as part of a startup legal document package.
Please call Mobile App Startup Lawyer Andrew S. Bosin for a free startup legal consultation at 201-446-9643.
www.njbusiness-attorney.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the leading Mobile App Technology Attorneys in the United States, Andrew S. Bosin is located in New Jersey.