One of the leading New Jersey business lawyers attorneys Andrew S. Bosin provides top rated legal advice and expertise, business law legal services, and counseling to individuals, small to medium size business owners, startups, entrepreneurs, website, e-commerce, internet and bootstrapped companies located in Bergen County, Passaic County, Sussex County, Essex County, Hudson County, Morris County, Somerset County, Middlesex County, Union County and Monmouth County. Andrew provides affordable cost effective legal services by offering clients fixed fee and flat fee legal packages. Andrew believes clients should know to the penny when they sign a Retainer Agreement how much his services are going to cost them.
Experienced New Jersey Business attorney Andrew S. Bosin represents clients in many different kinds of business transactions ranging from a simple business corporate entity formation incorporation to complex acquisitions to purchase and sale of businesses and business asset purchase agreements.
Andrew routinely assists clients with the following legal matters:
- Business startup, entity selection, formation and incorporation including NJ LLC’s and Delaware C Corporation
- Negotiation, review and revision of basic organizational documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements or buy-sell agreements
- Contract documentation regarding customer or vendor relationships and other essential business operations
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts and business agreements
- Real estate transactions from office or commercial leasing to land development and construction contracting
- Representing buyers and sellers in the sale and purchase of local New Jersey Businesses
- Employment law advice including negotiation, review and enforcement of restrictive covenants such as employment agreements, non-compete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Negotiating Executive Employment Compensation Package Agreements dealing with salary, bonus, deferred compensation, stock, options equity and vesting
- Drafting nondisclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements for your business
- Drafting technology, software and SaaS agreements, contracts and licenses
- Drafting mobile app contracts and agreements and software application development agreements
- Drafting internet law contracts and website agreements including terms and conditions, privacy policies and web hosting agreements
- Providing legal advice on Intellectual Property (IP) protection and IP licensing agreements
NJ Limited Liability Company (LLC) | Business Entity Formation Attorney
New Jersey LLC Attorney Andrew S. Bosin advises start-up companies, entrepreneurs and business owners about the different ways they can legally structure and form their businesses, from the very beginning, so that a solid foundation is created to protect them, which include incorporation (C-corporations and S-corporations), limited liability company (LLC), partnerships and other business entities.
The decisions you make about the legal business formation structure of a new business in the earliest stages of its existence can often result in a successful business going forward. In doing so, your personal assets will be fully protected from corporate or limited partnership liability. Moreover, putting a proper legal structure in place whether by means of an LLC or C Corp is analogous to a coach putting a good game plan or playbook into effect so that decisions about percentage of ownership, voting rights and sale of shares or the company itself can be done in an orderly manner. The other benefit of putting a proper corporate structure in place is that prospective investors, lenders, partners or purchasers will more likely be interested in your company because you have taken the time to legally structure and define your company.
Getting your business started and off the ground might be the most difficult part of your company’s life. Performing the Proper and right entity selection and formation is a necessary component of the foundation of your business , which is why New Jersey business lawyer Andrew S. Bosin guides clients through each stage of the business formation process with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury.
Buying A Business in New Jersey
Buying A Business in New Jersey – Leading and experienced New Jersey Business Buy Purchase Attorney Andrew S. Bosin represent buyers in the purchase of businesses located in New Jersey. Andrew drafts and negotiates contracts for the purchase of businesses along with negotiating Asset Purchase Agreements.
Selling a Business | New Jersey Business Sale Attorney
Do you need to sell a business in New Jersey? Contact Experienced Business Sale Attorney Andrew S. Bosin who can guide you through the process of selling a business in New Jersey which includes drafting and negotiating business sale contracts, asset purchase agreement and the Bill of Sale.
Based in Bergen County, New Jersey, Business Lawyer Attorney Andrew S. Bosin represents clients in Hudson County, Passaic County, Sussex County, Essex County, Morris County, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Hunterdon County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Mercer County, Glen Rock, Ridgewood, Paramus, Morristown, Jersey City, Hoboken, Secaucus, Rutherford, Clifton, Ft. Lee, Englewood, Tenafly, Westwood, Mahwah, Ramsey, Hawthorne, Parsippany, Wyckoff, Madison, Bedminster, Bridgewater, Livingston, East Hanover, West Orange, South Orange, Hackensack, Oradell, Waldwick, Midland Park, Allendale, North Haledon, Bergenfield, Cresskill, Ridgefield Park, Leonia, Palisades Park, Edgewater, Alpine, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Montvale, Woodcliff Lake, River Vale, Wayne, Fairfield, Rutherford, Secaucus, Guttenberg, West New York, Old Tappan, Harrington Park, Westwood, River Edge, Maywood, Rochelle Park, Lodi, Garfield, Nutley, Bloomfield, Verona, Little Falls, Waldwick, Allendale, Dumont, Saddle Brook, River Edge, Oakland, Wayne, Kinnelon, Fairfield, Montclair, Totowa, Fair Lawn, Lodi, Montvale, Park Ridge, Riverdale, Pompton Lakes, Montclair, Verona, Princeton, New Brunswick, Woodbridge, Union, Springfield, and Florham Park, Butler, Kinnelon, Sparta, Newton, Randolph, Morris Plains, Whippany, Livingston, South Orange, and Bloomfield. In addition to serving Bergen County, Mr. Bosin represents executives and businesses throughout New Jersey and across the country.