Do you need to find the best SaaS, cloud, technology and IoT attorney lawyer in the United States for Ireland SaaS cloud startups, companies, vendors, providers or developers doing enterprise licensing agreement contracts business deals in the United States?
Are you in Ireland and about to engage in business or technology software or SaaS licensing deals in the United States and need an experienced technology, SaaS, software or startup lawyer to help you navigate legal contracts in the US? At the law offices of Andrew S. Bosin LLC based right outside of New York City, USA, we work very closely with Irish startups, small business owners, SaaS vendors, tech startups, investors, founders and entrepreneurs located in Dublin, Galway, Belfast, Limerick, Galway, Waterford and Cork, Ireland.
What makes Andrew different from all other startup lawyers and big law firms is that he is an entrepreneur in his own right and has walked in the same shoes as you. Several years ago at the same time while maintaining his startup law firm Andrew started a global SaaS company with partners. Andrew understands how to build, scale and grow a startup efficiently, quickly and to avoid make the same trite mistakes that inexperienced startups and founders often make.
Andrew drafts, negotiates and reviews the following business legal documents and agreements:
• Business Formation and Incorporation
• Delaware C Corporation/Bylaws
• Founders Stock Agreements
• Angel, Pre-Revenue & Seed Financing
• LLC’s | Operating Agreements
• Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions and Applications
• Big Data and Analytics
• Purchase and Sale of Businesses
• Technology contracts and agreements
• Technology licenses and technology agreements
• Software license agreements
• Intellectual Property (IP) Licensing & Transfer Agreements
• Mobile App Development Contracts and Agreements
• SaaS Subscription Agreements and End User Licensing Agreements
Andrew bills and charges clients flat fixed rate legal fees paid upfront as part of a legal document drafting package.
Please Call Lawyer Attorney For Ireland Technology, SaaS, Mobile Apps, Software and Internet of Things (IoT) Startups at 201-446-9643.
www.njbusiness-attorney.com | firstname.lastname@example.org