Do you need to choose and hire the right lawyer for your new startup business company? Leading small business startup lawyer Andrew S. Bosin provides startup lawyer legal advice to start-ups, founders, small businesses and entrepreneurs all across the United States from offices located in New Jersey.
Andrew provides legal advice on incorporation, business entity formation, development and growth of technology ideas, founders restricted stock purchase agreements, buying and selling of businesses, LLC’s, operating agreements, contracts, agreements, technology contracts and software licenses, protection and licensing of intellectual property, employment agreements, restrictive convenants, partnership agreements, confidentiality agreements, NDA’s, trade secrets and privacy.
Andrew offers legal advice on:
- Corporate entity structure and incorporation in New Jersey and Delaware;
- Drafting LLC Agreements, operating and shareholder agreements and bylaws for Delaware C. Corp; shareholder meetings, electing board of directors and officers and drafting resolutions;
- Founders restricted stock purchase agreements, selling shares, investor documents and working on transactions including seed, angel, pre-revenue & friends and family capital investment and funding raising rounds;
- NDA’s and employment agreements – independent contractor agreements;
- Technology contracts, licenses and agreements;
- Software Agreements – Software Licensing;
- Mobile App Development Agreements;
- Software Development Application Agreements;
- Protection and licensing of intellectual property;
- Internet, E-Commerce and Website Contracts & Agreements;
- Web Hosting Agreements
Please call Andrew for a free legal consultation at 201-446-9643 | www.njbusiness-attorney.com
Andrew is located in New Jersey just outside of New York City and has a nationwide Startup Law Firm serving clients in New Jersey, New York, Buffalo, Queens, Manhattan, New York City, Westchester County, Islip, Oyster Bay, Rochester, Utica, New Rochelle, Tonawanda, White Plains, Binghamton, Saratoga Springs, Rockland County, Brooklyn, Long Island, Albany, Syracuse, Suffolk County, Nassau County, Bronx, Staten Island, Allentown, Scranton, Lancaster, Harrisburg, State College, College Station, Boston, Hartford, Providence, Connecticut, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C., Dallas, Florida, Ohio, California, Austin, Texas, Maryland, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Colorado, Utah, Oregon, San Antonio, Austin, San Diego, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Houston, Salt Lake City, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Provo, Portland, San Jose, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Broward County, Dade County, Newark, Delaware, College Park, MD, Cook County, Phoenix, Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Nashville, Memphis, Kansas City, Raleigh, Charlotte, Indianapolis, Boise, Eugene, Manchester, Burlington, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Rhode Island, Boca Raton, Arlington, Virginia, Alexandria, Virginia, Reston, McLean, Cambridge, Quincy, Riverside, San Bernadino, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Cleveland, Columbus, Baltimore, Sacramento, Cincinnati, Orlando, Las Vegas, Round Rock, San Marcos, Louisville, Richmond, Tempe, Southbend, Bloomington, Knoxville, Oxford, Tuscon, Long Beach, Ames, Ft. Collins, Lawrence, Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Champaign, Oklahoma City, Birmingham, Salt Lake City, Baltimore, Mobile, Alabama, Utah, Washington, Seattle, Oregon, Portland, Eugene, Sacramento, Pittsburgh, Wake County, King County, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, San Mateo County, Contra Costa County, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Mecklenburg County, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Boynton Beach, Orange County, Palo Alto, Harris County, Waco, Columbia, Missouri, Tarrant County, Bucks County, Lehigh County, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Burlington, Portland, Maine, Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Cambridge, London, Paris, UK, England, Dublin, Scotland, Edinborough, Amsterdam, Germany, Munich, Berlin, Madrid, EU, European Union, Spain, Austria, Vienna, Geneva.