Whether your contemplating forming or starting a new business entity startup here in New Jersey or for VC or investor purposes you are thinking about incorporating in Delaware, either way, both types of entities need to find the best possible legal advice and legal services in New Jersey for startups, founders, entrepreneurs, pre-revenue, and early stage growth companies.
Andrew represents small businesses and startups in New Jersey in the areas of mobile and software apps, software development, software licensing, technology licensing and SaaS, cloud and Internet of Things (IoT) applications, services and solutions.
Andrew provides quality, affordable legal advice and services on:
- Corporate entity structure and incorporation in New Jersey and Delaware;
- Drafting LLC Agreements, operating and shareholder agreements and bylaws for Delaware C. Corp; shareholder meetings, electing board of directors and officers and drafting resolutions;
- Founders restricted stock purchase agreements, selling shares, investor documents and working on transactions including seed, angel, pre-revenue & friends and family capital investment and funding raising rounds;
- NDA’s and employment agreements – independent contractor agreements;
- Technology contracts, licenses and agreements;
- SaaS software
- Cloud Computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software Agreements – Software Licensing;
- Mobile App Development Agreements;
- Software Development Application Agreements;
- Protection and licensing of intellectual property;
- Internet, E-Commerce and Website Contracts & Agreements;
- Web Hosting Agreements
Andrew charges and bills clients a fixed rate flat legal fee for each legal project or engagement.
Please call Andrew for a free legal consultation at 201-446-9643 | www.njbusiness-attorney.com
Andrew is located in New Jersey just outside of New York City and has a nationwide Small Business Startup Law Firm serving clients in New Jersey, New York, Buffalo, Queens, Manhattan, New York City, Westchester County, Islip, Oyster Bay, Rochester, Utica, New Rochelle, Tonawanda, White Plains, Binghamton, Saratoga Springs, Rockland County, Brooklyn, Long Island, Albany, Syracuse, Suffolk County, Nassau County, Bronx, Staten Island, Allentown, Scranton, Lancaster, Harrisburg, State College, College Station, Boston, Hartford, Providence, Connecticut, Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C., Dallas, Florida, Ohio, California, Austin, Texas, Maryland, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Colorado, Utah, Oregon, San Antonio, Austin, San Diego, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Houston, Salt Lake City, Toledo, Akron, Dayton, Provo, Portland, San Jose, Miami, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Broward County, Dade County, Newark, Delaware, College Park, MD, Cook County, Phoenix, Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Nashville, Memphis, Kansas City, Raleigh, Charlotte, Indianapolis, Boise, Eugene, Manchester, Burlington, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Rhode Island, Boca Raton, Arlington, Virginia, Alexandria, Virginia, Reston, McLean, Cambridge, Quincy, Riverside, San Bernadino, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Cleveland, Columbus, Baltimore, Sacramento, Cincinnati, Orlando, Las Vegas, Round Rock, San Marcos, Louisville, Richmond, Tempe, Southbend, Bloomington, Knoxville, Oxford, Tuscon, Long Beach, Ames, Ft. Collins, Lawrence, Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Champaign, Oklahoma City, Birmingham, Salt Lake City, Baltimore, Mobile, Alabama, Utah, Washington, Seattle, Oregon, Portland, Eugene, Sacramento, Pittsburgh, Wake County, King County, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, San Mateo County, Contra Costa County, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Sunnyvale, Mecklenburg County, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Boynton Beach, Orange County, Palo Alto, Harris County, Waco, Columbia, Missouri, Tarrant County, Bucks County, Lehigh County, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, Burlington, Portland, Maine, Manchester, Concord, Nashua, Cambridge, London, Paris, UK, England, Dublin, Scotland, Edinborough, Amsterdam, Germany, Munich, Berlin, Madrid, EU, European Union, Spain, Austria, Vienna, Geneva.