DELAWARE CORPORATION LEGAL PACKAGE: $3000 FLAT FEE
- Corporate name availability check
- Obtain Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Registered Agent set up and one year of Registered Agent service Included
- Delaware State Filing Included
- Draft Certificate of Incorporation
- File Certificate of Incorporation with Delaware Department of State
- Draft Corporate Bylaws
- Draft Founder Shareholder Agreements
- Draft Investor Agreements
- Draft Invention Assignment Agreements
- Pay online with credit card or debit card or through your bank account.
Andrew helps both startups and mature companies in all fifty states that are located in NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Houston, Austin, Dallas, Denver, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Minneapolis, Charlotte, Atlanta, San Diego, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Boulder, Miami, Jacksonville, Nashville, Indianapolis, Memphis, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Seattle, Portland, Boston, Connecticut, Providence, Hartford, Columbus, Cleveland, Texas, New York, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina and California.
After Andrew speaks to you during the initial free consultation to fully understand your startup’s legal needs and objectives, he will prepare a customized package of legal services, which will be provided to you at an affordable fixed rate. Andrew offers legal advice initially in the following areas:
- Business Incorporation and entity formation (Delaware or New Jersey)
- Drafting Bylaws
- Founders’ Restricted Stock Agreements
- Intellectual property protection
- SaaS, software and mobile app Licensing and technology agreements
- Investor Agreements
Andrew also provides experienced startup legal advice and services to SaaS, software and cloud companies who incorporate in Delaware as C Corporations. Andrew drafts bylaws, board resolutions, action of sole incorporator in lieu of first meeting, Founders’ Restricted Stock Agreements, NDA’s and Investor agreements including SAFEs, Promissory Notes and Investor Term Sheets. Andrew also provides legal advice on closing capital financing rounds.
Please call Andrew for a free initial legal consultation at 201-446-9643.