Leading Experienced Mobile App Attorney & Software Development Application End User License Agreement (EULA) Lawyer Andrew S Bosin is based in New Jersey and represents software app developers and companies seeking to have apps built and created no matter where they are located or doing business in the United States.
Andrew separates himself from other attorneys in several distinct ways. For starters, Andrew is also an entrepreneur. He owned a SaaS company with partners and spent six years doing the “startup grind” while also practicing law. Andrew’s SaaS company was awarded a patent in 2017 and he can take his startup legal experience and help you execute on your business goals.
Andrew also gives you unfettered access to him via his cellphone. Once you are a client, you can call or text Andrew at all times of the day and night and on weekends.
Andrew knows that the traditional law firm model is broken. He is focused on fixing it by providing entrepreneurs with knowledgeable, experienced, and responsive legal guidance at reasonable flat fee fixed rates and by being the go-to law firm when it comes to helping founders build game-changing, disruptive and innovative companies. Andrew believes that you should have access to a trusted, accessible, and affordable startup legal advisor that doesn’t just dabble in startups but owns a startup himself with partners and understands what the words sacrifice and commitment truly mean.
While the goal for getting legal advice should be paying a fair price, it is equally as important in finding a legal partner who thinks and acts like a member of your management team: not a lawyer who flags the issues that kill the deal. You want a lawyer by your side that can work through the issues and close the deal. Andrew has walked many miles in the shoes of an entrepreneur and has lived the challenges that they and their companies face. A lot of lawyers talk the startup talk, but how many have actually created one from virtually nothing like Andrew?
Andrew drafts and negotiates the following contracts and agreements:
- Delaware C Corporation founders restricted stock purchase Agreements
- Intellectual Property Licensing, Transfer and Assignment Agreements
- Mobile app development
- Software app development
- Software Licensing
- Cloud Services Agreements
- Managed Cloud Service Provider Agreements
- SaaS Healthcare Software Solutions for billing and coding
- Internet Connected Devices | Internet of Things (iOT)
- SaaS Solutions for gaming
- Healthcare Blockchain solutions
- Real Estate SaaS Solutions
- Automotive Leads SaaS Solutions
- Technology Transactions and Licensing
- Purchase and sale of internet and website businesses
- Internet of Things (IoT) contracts and agreements
Andrew offers clients the flexibility of paying reasonably priced flat rate fixed legal fees.
Please call Andrew for a free legal consultation at 201-446-9643.