New Jersey contract lawyer skilled in negotiation Andrew S. Bosin, LLC can effectively and in a cost-efficient manner negotiate and draft business contracts and agreements for you in New Jersey.
New Jersey Business Law Attorney Andrew S. Bosin is one of Bergen County New Jersey’s top, leading, skilled business business contracts and agreements lawyers experienced in providing business law legal services, advice and counseling to individuals, small business owners, startups, entrepreneurs, website and internet companies located in Bergen County, Passaic County, Sussex County, Essex County, Hudson County, Morris County and Union County. Andrew provides affordable cost effective legal services by offering clients fixed fee and flat fee legal packages. Andrew believes clients should know to the penny when they sign a Retainer Agreement how much his services are going to cost them.
Andrew Bosin represents clients in many kinds of business transactions ranging from a simple business corporate entity formation incorporation to complex acquisitions to purchase and sale of businesses and business asset purchase agreements.
Andrew routinely assists clients with the following legal matters:
- Business startup, entity selection, formation and incorporation including NJ LLC’s and Delaware C Corporation
- Negotiation, review and revision of basic organizational documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements or buy-sell agreements
- Contract documentation regarding customer or vendor relationships and other essential business operations
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts and business agreements
- Real estate transactions from office or commercial leasing to land development and construction contracting
- Representing buyers and sellers in the sale and purchase of local New Jersey Businesses
- Employment law advice including negotiation, review and enforcement of restrictive covenants such as employment agreements, non-compete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Negotiating Executive Employment Compensation Package Agreements dealing with salary, bonus, deferred compensation, stock, options equity and vesting
- Drafting nondisclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements for your business
- Drafting technology, software and SaaS agreements, contracts and licenses
- Drafting mobile app contracts and agreements and software application development agreements
- Drafting internet law contracts and website agreements including terms and conditions, privacy policies and web hosting agreements
- Providing legal advice on Intellectual Property (IP) protection and IP licensing agreement
Please call Andrew for a free initial legal consultation at 201-446-9643.
Based in Bergen County, New Jersey, Business Contracts Agreements Lawyer Attorney Andrew S. Bosin represents clients in Hudson County, Passaic County, Sussex County, Essex County, Morris County, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Hunterdon County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Mercer County, Glen Rock, Ridgewood, Paramus, Morristown, Jersey City, Hoboken, Secaucus, Rutherford, Clifton, Ft. Lee, Englewood, Tenafly, Westwood, Mahwah, Ramsey, Hawthorne, Parsippany, Wyckoff, Madison, Bedminster, Bridgewater, Livingston, East Hanover, West Orange, South Orange, Hackensack, Oradell, Waldwick, Midland Park, Allendale, North Haledon, Bergenfield, Cresskill, Ridgefield Park, Leonia, Palisades Park, Edgewater, Alpine, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Montvale, Woodcliff Lake, River Vale, Wayne, Fairfield, Rutherford, Secaucus, Guttenberg, West New York, Old Tappan, Harrington Park, Westwood, River Edge, Maywood, Rochelle Park, Lodi, Garfield, Nutley, Bloomfield, Verona, Little Falls, Waldwick, Allendale, Dumont, Saddle Brook, River Edge, Oakland, Wayne, Kinnelon, Fairfield, Montclair, Totowa, Fair Lawn, Lodi, Montvale, Park Ridge, Riverdale, Pompton Lakes, Montclair, Verona, Princeton, New Brunswick, Woodbridge, Union, Springfield, and Florham Park, Butler, Kinnelon, Sparta, Newton, Randolph, Morris Plains, Whippany, Livingston, South Orange, and Bloomfield. In addition to serving Bergen County, Mr. Bosin represents executives and businesses throughout New Jersey and across the country.