New Jersey Limited Liability Company (LLC) Business Entity Formation
New Jersey Limited Liability Company (LLC) Attorney Andrew S. Bosin advises start-up companies, entrepreneurs and business owners about the different ways they can legally structure and form their businesses, from the very beginning, so that a solid foundation is created to protect them, which include incorporation (C-corporations and S-corporations), limited liability company (LLC), partnerships and other business entities.
The decisions you make about the legal business formation structure of a new business in the earliest stages of its existence can often result in a successful business going forward. In doing so, your personal assets will be fully protected from corporate or limited partnership liability. Moreover, putting a proper legal structure in place whether by means of an LLC or C Corp is analogous to a coach putting a good game plan or playbook into effect so that decisions about percentage of ownership, voting rights and sale of shares or the company itself can be done in an orderly manner. The other benefit of putting a proper corporate structure in place is that prospective investors, lenders, partners or purchasers will more likely be interested in your company because you have taken the time to legally structure and define your company.
We have extensive experience in all aspects of business law, including the following:
- New Jersey Business entity formation —limited liability company (LLC), partnerships and other business entities;
- Delaware Incorporation – Forming a C Corporation/Drafting Bylaws;
- Business entity agreements – including operating agreements and shareholder agreements;
- Business contracts and agreements — including independent contractor agreements, supply contracts, vendor and customer agreements, sales agreements, licensing agreements, employment agreements, and distribution agreements;
- Business litigation and disputes — including shareholder disputes, partnership disputes, breach of contract claims and other business litigation, real estate disputes, employment disputes including breach of contract, sexual harassment, severance, termination, wages and infringement of company trade secrets and intellectual property.
Our firm also helps businesses at different stages of growth whether it is taking on a new partner, in need of a loan, drafting an employment agreement or an employee handbook or simply reviewing an office lease, we are here to give you the legal guidance you need.
Law Offices of Andrew S. Bosin, LLC | 201-446-9643 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Bergen County, New Jersey, New Jersey Limited Liability Company (LLC) Lawyer Attorney Andrew S. Bosin represents clients in Hudson County, Passaic County, Sussex County, Essex County, Morris County, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Hunterdon County, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Mercer County, Glen Rock, Ridgewood, Paramus, Morristown, Jersey City, Hoboken, Secaucus, Rutherford, Clifton, Ft. Lee, Englewood, Tenafly, Westwood, Mahwah, Ramsey, Hawthorne, Parsippany, Wyckoff, Madison, Bedminster, Bridgewater, Livingston, East Hanover, West Orange, South Orange, Hackensack, Oradell, Waldwick, Midland Park, Allendale, North Haledon, Bergenfield, Cresskill, Ridgefield Park, Leonia, Palisades Park, Edgewater, Alpine, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, Montvale, Woodcliff Lake, River Vale, Wayne, Fairfield, Rutherford, Secaucus, Guttenberg, West New York, Old Tappan, Harrington Park, Westwood, River Edge, Maywood, Rochelle Park, Lodi, Garfield, Nutley, Bloomfield, Verona, Little Falls, Waldwick, Allendale, Dumont, Saddle Brook, River Edge, Oakland, Wayne, Kinnelon, Fairfield, Montclair, Totowa, Fair Lawn, Lodi, Montvale, Park Ridge, Riverdale, Pompton Lakes, Montclair, Verona, Princeton, New Brunswick, Woodbridge, Union, Springfield, and Florham Park, Butler, Kinnelon, Sparta, Newton, Randolph, Morris Plains, Whippany, Livingston, South Orange, and Bloomfield. In addition to serving Bergen County, Mr. Bosin represents executives and businesses throughout New Jersey and across the country.