SaaS Attorney – New Jersey drafting SaaS contracts and licensing agreements Andrew S. Bosin, Esq. represents SaaS companies and startups nationwide across US. Please call Andrew for a free consultation at 201-446-9643 | email@example.com.
SaaS Attorney Drafting and Negotiating Smart and Effective SaaS Agreements For a Fixed Rate Flat Legal Fee
As a leading SaaS Attorney Andrew S. Bosin, Esq. prides himself on charging low cost, affordable, flat legal fees packages. https://saas-attorney.com
Andrew drafts, reviews and negotiates SaaS Contracts, SaaS Enterprise Agreements, SaaS Licensing Agreements, SaaS Subscription Agreements, SaaS Vendor and Service Provider Contracts and Agreements, SaaS Value-Added Re-Seller Agreements and Software License Agreements.
Andrew also helps clients with technology transactions, technology agreements, technology licensing agreements, technology contracts, End User Licensing Agreements (EULAs), Software Contracts, App Contracts, Mobile App Agreements and Software Application Development Agreements. https://saascontractslawyer.com.
SaaS Law Firm Representing Vendors, Startups, Resellers, Customers and Enterprise Companies Across US
Andrew represents SaaS companies, vendors, customers, resellers and startups in Connecticut, Boston, Long Island, New York, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, NYC, Austin, Dallas and Houston, Texas, Phoenix, San Diego, Los Angeles and Silicon Valley, California, Charlotte, Tampa, Orlando and Denver, Colorado.
To read all of the Top Rated, 5-Star SaaS Attorney New Jersey Reviews, Ratings and Testimonials Written By Satisfied Clients please view the Andrew S. Bosin LLC Google My Business page.
Why do so many tech startups incorporate in Delaware as a Corporation? Business and Startup Attorney Andrew S. Bosin LLC works with businesses and startups seeking to form a business or incorporate as a C Corporation in Delaware that are in all stages of development, including early stage, pre-seed, pre-funding, pre-revenue and/or with a product developed. We have worked with a wide range of businesses, including:
- Technology Businesses
- Information Technology (IT) Contractors
- SaaS Software as a Service Providers
- Mobile App developers, creators and makers
- Software Developers
- Software App Developers
- Blog, Websites, E-Commerce and other Internet Businesses and Content Providers
- Biotechnology Businesses
- Healthcare Technology Software Businesses
Andrew’s startup, venture and small business legal services include:
- Formation of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) in New Jersey, Delaware and other jurisdictions
- Founders’ Restricted Stock Purchase Agreements
- VC, Angel, Seed and Friends and Family Investing in Startups including promissory notes and convertible debt
- Partnership Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, and Operating Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Business Purchases, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Sales and Dissolutions
- Employee and Independent Contractor Agreements, including Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation and Confidentiality Provisions
- Contracts with Suppliers and Joint Ventures
- Commercial Lease Negotiations
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Sale Agreements
- Software End User License Agreements (EULAs)
- Mobile App Software Development Agreements
- Mobile App Licensing Agreements
- Software as a Service SaaS Cloud Based Contracts and Agreements