#Small #Business #Lawyer in #New #Jersey Andrew S. Bosin knows first hand that starting a new business in New Jersey can be difficult, confusing and costly. Your head is probably spinning with all the things that you need to do to get done just to be able to put the key in the door let alone start making some money.
What if you could find a small business lawyer in New Jersey that has big firm experience, is also entrepreneurial in having started a tech company, is also affordable and provides no-nonsense legal advice in a timely manner? And, what if that lawyer charged you not by the hour like the big firms but rather on flat fixed fee basis so you knew to the penny what your legal costs were going to be before the project got started?
At the Law Offices of Andrew S. Bosin located in Bergen County, NJ we pride ourselves on offering “big firm” legal advice at small firm prices without all of the financial uncertainty that comes with being billed by the hour and paying a hefty upfront retainer.
While the goal for getting legal advice should be paying a fair price, it is equally as important in finding a legal partner who thinks and acts like a member of your management team: not a lawyer who flags the issues that kill the deal. You want a lawyer by your side that can work through the issues and close the deal. This is where Andrew’s experience as a tech company owner and entrepreneur in his own right sets his legal practice apart from other lawyers in New Jersey. Andrew has walked many miles in the shoes of an entrepreneur. He has lived the challenges that they and their companies face. Andrew also grasps the business implications of legal decisions. He is practical; He can relate. A lot of lawyers talk the startup talk, but how many have actually run one?
In advising clients on small business, startup and legal matters Andrew draws from his varied experience. He spent a considerable amount of time as a business litigator in a large New Jersey firm handling very complex disputes involving many different legal issues and areas of the law.
Andrew’s clients included Fortune 500 companies, real estate businesses, banks, family trusts and healthcare companies including medical practices. In doing this type of legal work Andrew saw just about every different type of contractual dispute.
What Andrew has taken from this experience is a wealth of knowledge which benefits clients seeking to start a small New Jersey business or startup company and who need advice about incorporation, entity formation, business contracts, business agreements, NDA’s, employment contracts and partnership agreements.
Andrew also prides himself on the fact that he is transparent and accessible. For starters, his clients have access to his cellphone number and they know that they can call him at night and on the weekends. As for meetings and getting together with clients, typically, Andrew meets clients when it is convenient for them. Sometimes it’s at their office or a nearby Starbucks. Andrew also will not let an email, text or telephone message go unanswered. All clients are contacted back that very same day.
As for being transparent, it starts with the retainer agreement that both Andrew and his client signs.
Andrew sets forth so there is no confusion in the agreement the exact nature of the work that he will be performing for the client. He also puts in the fixed fee monetary amount that the client will be paying him to do the work. Unlike big firms or lawyers that bill by the hour, the manner in which Andrew bills his clients, by way of a fixed fee, removes all of the financial uncertainty that is created by firms that still use the billable hour.
Andrew advises and represents closely held businesses of many different varieties on the full range of legal questions and problems that practically any company is likely to encounter throughout its existence:
- Business startup, entity selection, formation and incorporation including NJ LLC’s and Delaware C Corporation;
- Negotiation, review and revision of basic organizational documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements or buy-sell agreements;
- Contract documentation regarding customer or vendor relationships and other essential business operations;
- Drafting and negotiating business contracts and business agreements;
- Real estate transactions from office or commercial leasing to land development and construction contracting;
- Representing buyers and sellers in the sale and purchase of local New Jersey Businesses;
- Employment law advice including negotiation, review and enforcement of restrictive covenants such as employment agreements, non-compete agreements and confidentiality agreements;
- Negotiating Executive Employment Compensation Package Agreements dealing with salary, bonus, deferred compensation, stock, options equity and vesting;
- Drafting nondisclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements for your business;
- Drafting technology, software and SaaS agreements, contracts and licenses;
- Drafting mobile app contracts and agreements and software application development agreements;
- Drafting internet law contracts and website agreements including terms and conditions, privacy policies and web hosting agreements;
- Providing legal advice on Intellectual Property (IP) protection and IP licensing agreements;
If you want a NJ small business lawyer that is accessible, transparent and affordable, please call Andrew S. Bosin, Esq. at 201-446- 9643. Serving Bergen County, Hudson County, Passaic County, Essex County, Morris County, Sussex County and Somerset County.