SaaS Contracts drafted & negotiated by SaaS Agreements Lawyer Andrew S Bosin LLC who provides legal advice and services to software, SaaS, cloud & technology startups, entrepreneurs, application developers and vendors and early stage growth bootstrapped companies no matter where they are doing business deals or transactions across the USA.
Andrew separates himself from other attorneys in several distinct ways. For starters, Andrew is also an entrepreneur. He owns a SaaS company with partners and has spent years doing the “startup grind” while also practicing law. Andrew’s company was awarded a patent in 2017 and he can take his startup legal experience and help you execute on your business goals. Unlike most lawyers Andrew gives you unfettered access to him via his cellphone. Once you are a client, you can call or text Andrew all times of the day and night and on weekends. Lastly, Andrew offers clients the flexibility of paying reasonably priced flat rate fixed legal fees.
Andrew knows that the traditional law firm model is broken. He is focused on fixing it by providing entrepreneurs with knowledgeable, experienced, and responsive legal guidance at reasonable flat fee fixed rates and by being the go-to law firm when it comes to helping founders build game-changing, disruptive and innovative companies. Andrew believes that you should have access to a trusted, accessible, and affordable startup legal advisor that doesn’t just dabble in startups but owns a startup himself with partners and understands what the words sacrifice and commitment truly mean.
While the goal for getting legal advice should be paying a fair price, it is equally as important in finding a legal partner who thinks and acts like a member of your management team: not a lawyer who flags the issues that kill the deal. You want a lawyer by your side that can work through the issues and close the deal. Andrew has walked many miles in the shoes of an entrepreneur and has lived the challenges that they and their companies face. A lot of lawyers talk the startup talk, but how many have actually created one from virtually nothing like Andrew?
Andrew drafts and negotiates the following contracts and agreements:
- SaaS Subscription Agreements, SaaS Master Service Agreements, EULAs, SaaS SLA’s
SaaS Reseller and Partner Agreements
- Delaware C Corporation founders restricted stock purchase Agreements
- Intellectual Property Licensing, Transfer and Assignment Agreements
- Mobile app development
- Software app development
- Software Licensing
- Cloud Services Agreements
- Managed Cloud Service Provider Agreements
- SaaS Healthcare Software Solutions for billing and coding
- Internet Connected Devices | Internet of Things (iOT)
- SaaS Solutions for gaming
- Healthcare Blockchain solutions
- Real Estate SaaS Solutions
- Automotive Leads SaaS Solutions
- Technology Transactions and Licensing
- Purchase and sale of internet and website businesses
- Internet of Things (IoT) contracts and agreements
Please call Andrew for a free SaaS Contracts legal consultation at 201-446-9643.