Technology startup attorney Andrew S. Bosin LLC provides legal advice and services to Nashville tech startups, entrepreneurs and companies specializing in technology and software licensing contracts, agreements and applications, mobile apps, SaaS & cloud services computing and e-commerce.
What separates Andrew from most other tech startup lawyers and big law firms in the United States is that he is an entrepreneur in his own right and has walked in the same shoes as you. Several years ago at the same time while maintaining his startup law firm Andrew started a global SaaS company with partners. Andrew understands how to build, scale and grow a startup efficiently, quickly and to avoid make the same trite mistakes that inexperienced startups and founders often make. In June of 2017, Andrew’s SaaS company was awarded a patent by the US Patent Office.
Andrew drafts, negotiates and reviews the following business software, technology legal documents and agreements:
- Business Formation and Incorporation
- Delaware C Corporation/Bylaws
- Founders Stock Agreements
- Angel, Pre-Revenue & Seed Financing
- LLC’s | Operating Agreements
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions and Applications
- Big Data and Analytics
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
- Technology contracts and agreements
- Technology licenses and technology agreements
- Software license agreements
- Intellectual Property (IP) Licensing & Transfer Agreements
- Mobile App Development Contracts and Agreements
- SaaS Subscription Agreements and End User Licensing Agreements
Call tech startup lawyer Andrew S. Bosin at 201-446-9643.
www.njbusiness-attorney.com – firstname.lastname@example.org