Legal Notice & Terms of Service
No Attorney-Client Relationship or Legal Advice
This site contains general information about Andrew S. Bosin LLC. The reader should not consider information on this site to be an invitation for any attorney-client relationship and should not rely on the information as legal advice for any purpose as it may not reflect current legal developments. No user of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information included on this site without seeking legal advice of counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. Andrew S. Bosin LLC expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any contents of this site. Any communication with the firm through this site is not secure or confidential, and does not create an attorney-client relationship.
This site contains information, text, images, logos and/or other material that is protected by copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights. Our name, logo and all related marks are service marks of Andrew S. Bosin LLC. They may not be used or displayed without our prior written consent.
Links to Third Party Sites
Any links to other internet sites are provided for your convenience only, and we do not necessarily endorse, nor are we responsible for, the content of any third party site.
We honor the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We therefore take reasonable steps to expeditiously remove from our website any infringing material that we become aware of. And if Andrew S Bosin LLC becomes aware that one of its users has repeatedly infringed copyrights, we will take reasonable steps within our power to terminate the user’s account.
We make it easy for you to report suspected copyright infringement. If you believe that anything on the website infringes a copyright that you own or control, please contact us:Andrew S Bosin LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
Address – 36 Highland Road
Glen Rock, New Jersey 07452 Email: email@example.com
If you file a notice by mail with Us, it must comply with the requirements set forth at 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). That means the notice must:
- contain the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to let us locate the material;
- provide your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- provide a personal statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We try to keep the website up and running and free of annoyances. But we make no promises that we will succeed.
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHILE ANDREW S. BOSIN LLC ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; (B) THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR (C) THAT ANY WEBSITE CONTENT, USER CONTENT, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE.
ANDREW S. BOSIN LLC TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS OF ANY KIND THAT YOU, ANOTHER USER, OR A THIRD PARTY CREATES, UPLOADS, POSTS, SENDS, RECEIVES, OR STORES ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO CONTENT THAT MIGHT BE OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, MISLEADING, OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE, NONE OF WHICH ANDREW S BOSIN LLC WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
ANDREW S. BOSIN LLC DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR THIRD PARTY LINKS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, YOU THE WEBSITE USER AGREE THAT ANDREW S. BOSIN LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND OWNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DEATH OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WHETHER SUCH CLAIM IS BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ANDREW S BOSIN LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE, OR FROM RELIANCE OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY: (I) INFORMATION, MATERIALS, USER CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, (II) FROM THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH ANY THIRD PARTY OR LINKED SITES MADE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE WEBSITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, OR SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You acknowledge and agree that without the foregoing exclusions and limitations of liability, Andrew S. Bosin LLC would not be able to offer the website, and that such exclusions and limitations of liability shall apply, even if they would cause user’s remedies under this agreement to fail of their essential purpose.
Applicable Law and Forum
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey. Any action arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the courts located in Bergen County, New Jersey, with user’s consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts in any such action.
Andrew S. Bosin LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This includes observing relevant legal and regulatory requirements and employing appropriate security measures in order to protect your personal information.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal information. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information We Collect and Use
For the purposes of this Notice, personal information is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We may collect personal information from you:
- When you send us such information, such as when you submit forms on our websites or when you submit questions or requests to us;
- When you visit any of our websites, as part of general analytics on visitors to such sites (see information on cookies below);
- When you contact us by any means, as we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you visit our offices or attend our events;
- During the course of our providing legal advice, representation, or services to you; and
- When you consent to provide your personal information, we may collect special categories of personal information in connection with registration for and access to our events or affinity groups.
In the course of providing you legal advice, representation, or services, you may provide us personal information about someone else, such as your employees, directors, or business contacts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a legal basis to process such information and transfer it to us and that we may then process and disclose such personal information as described in the Privacy Notice and as part of the legal advice, representation or services we provide you.
We currently use “cookies” on this website. Cookies are small pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer or internet browser.
Session cookies enable you to move from page to page within our website and any information you enter to be remembered. A session cookie is deleted when you close your browser or after a short time.
If cookies are disabled, however, some features of the site may not operate as intended.
For more information about cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use personal information supplied by you to:
- Provide you legal advice, representation, or services;
- Manage our business relationship with you, for example, as part of billing and collection;
- Respond to your requests;
- Confirm your identity and allow us to carry out checks in the interest of security and to prevent fraud;
- Carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Notify you about any changes to our services or our websites;
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements that apply to us; or
- Improve the services that we offer.
From time to time we will contact you to provide you with information on our services or events that we think may be of interest to you. We will not contact you with such marketing communications unless you have consented to such contact or we have a legitimate interest, for example, if our contact relates to services that we have already provided to you. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by:
- Replying directly to the marketing message;
- Unsubscribing from marketing messages by clicking the appropriate link in any email you receive; or
- Contacting email@example.com;
- We may use or otherwise process your personal information on the grounds of one or more of the following lawful bases for processing:
- Your consent;
- For the performance of a contract with you, including for provision of our legal or other services, or to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
- To comply with our legal obligations; or
- Because of our or your legitimate interests in:
- Providing you legal advice, representation, or services,
- Ensuring the quality of the services we provide to you, or
- Communicating with you.
When We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with others, under the following circumstances:
- We will provide your personal information to our service providers to allow them to assist us with delivering the legal and other services that you have requested, such as:
- Credit reference agencies,
- Information technology and information security providers,
- Legal service and technology providers, or
- Records management providers.
- We will share personal information with law enforcement agencies, governmental authorities, or regulators where we are under a duty to disclose or share such information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or if we reasonably consider that this is necessary to help prevent or detect fraud or other crime or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Andrew S Bosin LLC, our clients, or others; or
- We will disclose personal information if you have consented to any disclosure to a third party, including as part of our providing you legal advice, representation, or services.
Where We Transfer, Use, and Store Your Personal Information
Transfers to our third party service providers are to enable them to use and store your personal information on our behalf. We will endeavor to make sure that third party service providers offer your personal information the same level of protection as granted by us in this notice. We also ensure that, that if your information is transferred to any country outside the EEA, this is done in compliance with relevant data protection legislation. You can request further details by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as necessary depending on the purpose for which it was provided.
When determining how long we will keep your personal information, we will take into account various factors, including:
- Legal obligations under applicable law to retain data for a certain period of time;
- Statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
- Status of ongoing legal engagements;
- Your withdrawal of consent (where applicable);
- Potential disputes; and
- Guidelines issued by relevant supervisory authorities.
How We Protect the Security of Your Personal Information
We have put in place measures to protect the security of your personal information.
These measures are intended to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, altered, disclosed, or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to only those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via email is not secure. Therefore, if you use email for communicating with us, we cannot guarantee that it will remain confidential while in transit.
Do Not Track Disclosure
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time.
Under California Law, California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (a) a list of the categories of Personal Information, such as name, email and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us through our contact form or at: email@example.com.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; and
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in compliance with CAN SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
Special Rules For Children
Under certain circumstances, and subject to legal conditions, you may have the right to object to processing of your personal information, to request a copy of the personal information about you which we hold, or to request correction or erasure of such personal information.
While you will usually not have to pay a fee to exercise these rights, in some cases, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive, or if you request multiple copies of the same information. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to exercise any of these rights, if you wish to request further information about any of the above rights, or if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal information.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review. Any future changes will be reflected within an updated version of this “Privacy Notice” and will be available on our website. Where appropriate, we may directly notify you of changes by email.
It is important that the personal information that we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
If you ever have any questions, comments, or complaints about this notice or any of its contents, please contact us at email@example.com. and we will be pleased to assist you.